RENTAL APPLICATION PROCESS
If you are being represented by an agent, please make sure you provide us with you agent’s information when you submit your application. Your agent will need to request a copy of our specific Residential Lease and complete your move-in inspection report with you. They will also need to provide us with a Broker To Broker Referral Fee Agreement in order to be compensated for tenant placement.
Once you have decided on a property we will need you to complete the following forms:
- Rental Application - Complete in its entirety, sign and fax back to our office.
Employment Verification - Have your employer complete the form and fax to our office.
- Landlord Verification - Have your previous Landlord complete and fax to our office.
Credit Card Authorization For Payment - Complete form, sign and fax back to our office. Only if you are paying via credit card. (All credit card payments in excess of $200 are assessed a 5% sur-charge. Payments under $200 will be assessed a flat-fee of $10 per transaction.)
- $60.00 (one applicant)
- $75.00 (two applicants)
- $100.00 (three or more applicants)
Once we have processed your application, additional information will be required. We will need the following documentation to finalize your application process:
- Four most recent check stubs from employer.
- Copies of your driver’s license and social security card.
- Copies of your last two month's bank statements.
- Self employed applicants must provide us with their income tax forms for the past two years.
- Any additional income.